Atlantic Technological College is a multi-campus technological college within the West and Northwest of Eire that delivers a wealthy mixture of educational and analysis excellence, high quality of life and alternative. Serving a various group of learners, employees, communities, and organisations from our area and additional afield.
ATU presents 600+ tutorial programmes from pre-degree to doctoral degree to a scholar inhabitants of 20,000+ college students supported by over 2,250 employees.
ATU presents a contemporary and inclusive working surroundings, during which equality and variety are embraced. ATU is a member of the Athena SWAN Constitution and is working in direction of reaching gender equality and continues to welcome purposes from feminine candidates.
Atlantic Technological College is recruiting for the next positions:
- Head of Division of Life and Bodily Sciences (Letterkenny Campus)
- Assistant Lecturer Panel in Computing (Letterkenny Campus)
- Assistant Lecturer Panel in Social Care Follow (Letterkenny Campus)
- Technician in Fireplace Security Engineering (Letterkenny Campus)
- Digital Communications Officer (Letterkenny Campus)
- Electrical Technician (Letterkenny Campus)
- ATU Donegal Buildings and Estates Officer (Letterkenny Campus)
- Helpdesk Attendant Panel in Pc Providers (Killybegs Campus)
Time limit for receipt of purposes for the above positions: Friday 23 June 2023, at 12 midday.
Job specs/utility types could also be accessed and candidates could apply on-line for the above positions at www.atu.ie/jobs-at-atu
Atlantic Technological College is an equal alternatives employer and welcomes purposes from numerous certified candidates.
Cuirfear fáilte roimh chomhfhreagras trí Ghaeilge.
Vacancies: Atlantic Technological College recruiting for various positions was final modified: June twelfth, 2023 by