Magee of Donegal at The Diamond, Donegal City is hiring a Chef and Ready Employees for his or her restaurant, The Weavers Loft Bistro.
Magee is a fifth-generation Irish household enterprise with over 150 years’ expertise designing, weaving and tailoring luxurious materials and high-quality clothes. The Firm is multi-faceted and contains manufacturing, wholesale, retail and e-commerce.
We have now a emptiness on the Weavers Loft Bistro for a part-time Chef who will play an important function in supporting the Chef producing wonderful meals utilizing top quality seasonal elements. The function is multi-functional and important tasks embody:-
- Helping the Chef with preparation of orders and plating up in order that the meals is interesting to the client.
- Deputising for the Chef on his time without work and annual depart, guaranteeing that every one meals are ready and introduced in line with his directions.
- Day by day baking necessities – scones, breads, tarts and so on and a small collection of desserts.
- Sustaining wonderful ranges of cleanliness and hygiene in accordance with laws.
- Supporting the Chef on new menu ideas and pricing.
Key necessities are:-
- A real curiosity in meals and a few baking expertise – additional coaching may be offered.
- Expertise in a meals/catering enterprise.
- The flexibility to work as a part of a group and a willingness to “muck in” as required.
- Up-to-date HACCP qualification.
Hours will likely be based mostly throughout Monday-Saturday. Opening hours are 9.30am – 5.30pm. Flexibility is crucial. The Restaurant doesn’t function on a Sunday.
Advantages embody aggressive charges of pay, fee, free parking, uniform plus a beneficiant workwear allowance and Firm pension scheme after a qualifying interval.
Please submit your CV to Stephen Harron [email protected] We’ll solely be responding to shortlisted candidates.
Full-time Restaurant/Ready Employees
We have now a emptiness on the Weavers Loft Bistro in our retailer on The Diamond, Donegal City for a full-time member Restaurant/Ready Employees. If you’re seeking to be a part of an important group of individuals in a pleasant setting, that is the place for you.
- Serving clients, guaranteeing that every one orders are taken appropriately and that the meals is served in an environment friendly, courteous and pleasant method.
- Helping with meals prep as required beneath the steering of the Chef.
- Making teas, coffees and so on and plating up the desserts.
- Common cleansing of all areas of the eating and kitchen areas.
- Taking funds and cashing up on the finish of the day.
- The flexibility to work as a part of a group is crucial as is the flexibility to anticipate a buyer’s wants and supply wonderful service.
- Some expertise in an analogous function can be a bonus however is just not obligatory.
Hours are 37.5 per week, 5 days throughout Monday-Saturday. Working hours are 9.30am – 5.30pm. Flexibility throughout these hours is crucial. The Restaurant is just not open on Sunday.
Advantages embody aggressive charges of pay, fee, free parking and uniform plus a beneficiant workwear allowance and Firm pension scheme after a qualifying interval.
Please submit your cv to Ann Harley – [email protected]. We’ll solely be responding to shortlisted candidates.
Jobs: Half-time Chef and Full-time Ready Employees sought by Magee of Donegal was final modified: Might eighth, 2023 by