Molloy & Sons is a small sixth era household run weaving enterprise primarily based in Ardara Co. Donegal specialising in producing genuine Donegal tweed cloth and woven equipment for the style and interiors markets.
We need to rent a Common Operative – Weaving and Dispatch Assistant, it is a very diverse function and duties will embrace manufacturing, dispatch and transport.
It is a full-time function primarily based at our Weaving Mill in Ardara.
Earlier weaving expertise shouldn’t be crucial, Full coaching shall be given.
- A very good work ethic and bodily energy as there shall be lifting of bins and rolls of fabric.
- Full clear driving licence important
- Willingness to be taught new expertise and work as a part of a small staff
- Robust consideration to element is crucial.
- Good handbook dexterity, good hand-eye coordination.
- Ideally expertise of working in manufacturing or commerce atmosphere.
- Skill to determine and distinguish between totally different colors of yarn.
- Good numeracy expertise
Duties to incorporate:
- Aiding within the establishing and operation of Dornier energy looms and different textile equipment.
- Packing of orders (bins and rolls of fabric) prepared for dispatch
- Driving of firm van and making collections and deliveries as crucial
- Have a versatile strategy to working & be a very good staff participant.
- Some other extra duties as assigned by the supervisors or Administrators as required.
- Undertake all coaching as required by the corporate.
Please submit your CV to Kieran Molloy – [email protected]
As a result of nature of this function, there is no such thing as a scope for distant working.
Please notice that we are going to solely be replying to shortlisted candidates.
This job description shouldn’t be a static doc and doesn’t suggest to cowl each facet of this function. Duties and duties of this function might fluctuate sooner or later. These shall be communicated to you by your supervisor.
Job Emptiness: Molloy & Sons hiring Weaving and Dispatch Assistant was final modified: January seventeenth, 2024 by