JC Engineering is searching for to recruit a Full-Time Estimator/Amount Surveyor.
JC Engineering is a metallic fabrication firm based mostly in Cloghan, Co Donegal.
The Firm designs, fabricates and suits structural steelwork and cladding for the Industrial/ Commerical, Agricultural and Retail sectors in Eire and the UK in addition to normal gentle metal, stainless-steel and aluminium fabrications.
In enterprise since 1997, they’re a number one producer within the Northwest.
Obligations will embrace:
- Compiling estimates to make sure that tenders and initiatives are precisely costed.
- Making certain that tender and pricing paperwork are accomplished and returned inside a set time body.
- Analysing contracts and documentation, negotiation and finalise orders.
- Monetary and business administration of initiatives to closing account completion.
- Website data and doc management.
- Put together valuations with enough data and particulars, agree as works progress for interim mission funds.
- Preparation of forecasts, targets and value valuations together with reconciliation of valuations.
- Replace projected closing account, put together and submit in a well timed method.
The best candidate will:
- Exhibit robust written and verbal communication abilities.
- Capacity to successfully utilise a spread of expertise platforms.
- Be totally conversant with the usage of the usual technique of measurement.
- Exhibit possession/business consciousness.
- Efficient time administration, organisational, interpersonal and negotiation abilities.
- Have at the very least 3 years’ expertise in the same position.
- A 3rd degree qualification in Amount Surveying/Development Administration is fascinating however not important.
To use, please ship your CV to gross [email protected]
When you’ve got any queries name the workplace on 0749133225
All purposes shall be handled within the strictest confidence. JC Engineering is an equal alternatives employer.
Job Emptiness: Donegal engineering agency recruiting Estimator/Amount Surveyor was final modified: April 4th, 2023 by