Milling since 1865 Smyths Daleside are the main producer of animal feed within the Northwest of Eire. For over 155 years, we now have been making the very best high quality feeds with the purpose of exceeding our clients’ expectations.
We now invite functions for the next everlasting place at our Ballindrait mill:
High quality Management Technician Job Ref No: SD/QCT/07/23
To take care of and implement procedures in order that feed technical and high quality requirements are compliant with required codes of apply.
• Day-to-day working of the QC operate to make sure compliance with feed high quality and security requirements;
• Each day duties embody NIR evaluation of uncooked supplies and completed feed; product sturdiness testing; finishing high quality checks; making certain manufacturing information have been appropriately accomplished; analysing and reporting of laboratory take a look at outcomes; coaching different employees in high quality procedures;
• Conduct audits and course of critiques consistent with established schedules and procedures;
• Handle and develop the present HACCP system consistent with legislative necessities;
• Examine buyer complaints and guarantee corrective actions are put in place;
• Put together for and facilitate impartial web site audits together with UFAS, Tesco and Bord Bia. The Individual:
• Possess/working in the direction of a 3rd degree diploma in Meals Expertise, Meals Science, High quality Administration, Agriculture, or the same related self-discipline;
• A motivated, methodical, dependable one who can reveal good consideration to element, work by yourself initiative and be capable to talk clearly with others;
• You should have a wonderful normal of IT literacy;
• Ideally you’ll have earlier expertise working inside a busy manufacturing atmosphere in a QC function or a
related, associated self-discipline;
• Ideally you’ll have earlier expertise of auditing and corrective motion reporting;
• Ideally you’ll have data of HACCP, high quality administration techniques and codes of apply reminiscent of UFAS.
To use please ahead a present CV and canopy letter to the HR Supervisor, Smyths Daleside, Ballindrait, Lifford, Co Donegal F93 K447 or electronic mail [email protected]
Deadline for receipt of CV’s is 5.00pm Tuesday eighth, August 2023.
Emptiness: Smyths Daleside require High quality Management Technician was final modified: July twenty fifth, 2023 by