Rathmullan the Manner Ahead is at the moment searching for to make use of a Venture Co-ordinator.
In regards to the Position
The profitable candidate will lead the implementation of an revolutionary new 18-month partnership mission between Rathmullan the Manner Ahead CLG, a group organisation primarily based in Rathmullan in County Donegal, and Enterprise Causeway a group organisation which is predicated in Coleraine in Northern Eire.
This can be a new partnership. The companions have come collectively to discover alternatives for cross-border collaboration between equally targeted regeneration, improvement and social enterprise teams north and south. The mission designed is a ‘Social Innovation Venture’ known as the ‘Coasts, Hills and Glens – Connecting Communities’ mission which because the identify suggests will join the representatives of villages, rural and coastal communities north and south throughout the recognized communities. The mission is being supported by the Worldwide Fund for Eire beneath the Communities in Partnership Programme (CIPP) and suits with that programme’s themes of ‘Group Innovation’ and ‘creating the situations essential for the event of social enterprise and innovation’ for collaborating teams.
Employer: Rathmullan the Manner Ahead CLG
Rathmullan the Manner Ahead (RTWF) is a Group Firm Restricted by Assure (640047) and a Registered Charity (20205433), primarily based in Rathmullan, Co. Donegal. Our group was set-up by a bunch of native residents who share the view that the pursuits of a small, coastal and rural village like Rathmullan, may be greatest met by way of a ‘complete of village’ strategy to group improvement and regeneration. We now have 75 resident members, and our pursuits span a variety of improvement tasks, initiatives and regeneration priorities inside the village. We act as a unified and consultant voice for residents, working within the collective and shared pursuits of all native residents. We additionally take a lead on revolutionary group improvement and regeneration tasks, which might be designed to reinforce the village. Examples of our achievements thus far have seen us companion with Donegal County Council to put in and maintenance a lot wanted amenities i.e., rest room and bathe amenities on the pier within the village. We additionally accessed funding by way of the Rural Growth Programme (RDP) for an revolutionary mission to enhance the accessibility of the historic ‘Napoleonic Battery website’ on the shorefront with plans to rework the heritage constructing sooner or later. We’re additionally at the moment joint candidates with Donegal County Council on the ‘Rathmullan (Group & Heritage) Regeneration Venture’ which is able to see us search to entry vital capital funding for the regeneration of Rathmullan by way of the Irish Governments ‘Rural Regeneration and Growth Fund’. This mission has the potential to rework the group infrastructure at websites proper throughout the village. As a part of that mission, idea plans are in improvement for a brand new ‘Group and Digital Hub’ on a chance website within the coronary heart of the village. We’re additionally lively in organising an annual collection of group occasions and actions that create new connections between residents and guests. We’re recognised by different improvement teams in Donegal as leaders in ‘Social Innovation.’
Key Duties & Tasks
The mission known as the ‘Coasts, Hills and Glens – Connecting Communities’ mission.
The important thing duties and obligations of the ‘Venture Coordinator’ function will embrace:
1). Cross-border social innovation showcase occasions.
- Working with companions to coordinate social innovation ‘showcase occasions’ in Donegal and the Causeway Coast and Glens space.
- Constructing connections with teams, social enterprises, visitor audio system.
- Supporting teams to organize and lead displays about their revolutionary regeneration and improvement tasks.
- Selling the occasions to a wider viewers of group teams, improvement tasks, social enterprises, companion organisations and businesses.
- Coordinating pre and publish occasion publicity by way of a wide range of paid-for-advertising and native media channels i.e., radio, press adverts, social media.
2). Cross-border social innovation apply visits
- Working with companions to coordinate a collection of ‘social innovation’ best-practice visits.
- Constructing connections in the neighborhood to facilitate visits to group centres and amenities, improvement tasks, regeneration and improvement websites and social enterprises in Donegal, the Causeway Coast and Glens space and the border area.
- Coordinating deliberate/structured day excursions (full-day itinerary) to websites that align to totally different improvement themes and pursuits.
- Planning and coordinating an academic go to by the mission companions to a ‘group hub’ recognized as a centre of excellence.
3). Cross- border ‘social innovation’ programme
- Working with companions to set-up and coordinate a cross-border social innovation improvement programme for the advantage of teams collaborating within the mission.
- Recruiting a cross-border mentor assist panel to work with teams.
- Assigning mentors to group(s) to assist them to work by way of particular recognized improvement challenges.
- Working with companions and a contracted coaching supplier to coordinate a cross-border coaching and improvement programme.
- Liaising with trainers/facilitators to coordinate in-person cross-border coaching classes at appropriate dates, instances, in appropriate venues/places.
4). Figuring out and matching improvement teams on all sides of the border
- Figuring out alternatives to match and join social innovation teams inside villages and rural areas north and south i.e., group teams that share related improvement pursuits and challenges.
- Supporting the committees of teams north and south to fulfill and work collectively on joint tasks.
- Figuring out numerous small scale cross-border and cross-community tasks that join individuals from group areas on all sides of the border.
- Enhancing alternatives for the residents inside villages on all sides of the border to collectively plan, organise and coordinate cross-border actions / occasions / social innovation tasks.
5). Venture finance, administration and reporting
- Managing and administering all funds related to the cross-border mission.
- Making ready grant claims for submission to the funder.
- Liaising with representatives of the funder all through the length of the mission.
- Making ready and submitting well timed monetary and progress experiences to the funder.
- Supporting the committee to organise quarterly cross-border progress conferences between the mission companions.
6). Supporting the continuing improvement work of Rathmullan the Manner Ahead CLG
- Supporting the committee of Rathmullan the Manner Ahead to advance its improvement goals.
- Supporting works related to advancing the Rathmullan (Group and Heritage) Regeneration Venture.
- Supporting the committee to coordinate an annual occasions programme that advantages the group and guests to the world.
- Different duties as could also be assigned by the committee of Rathmullan the Manner Ahead.
Particular person Specification
- Important standards
- Expertise of working in a group work or improvement function.
- Expertise of organising and managing group occasions.
- Expertise of supporting communities and volunteers with improvement work.
- Expertise of coordinating group coaching and/or improvement programmes.
- Expertise of connecting with and constructing a community of contacts throughout the group and voluntary sector.
- Expertise of managing grant funding and getting ready monetary claims for funding.
- Expertise of liaising with and reporting to funders.
- Expertise of engaged on personal initiative to implement revolutionary group tasks.
- Entry to a type of transport to full-fill the duties of the function (journey prices reimbursed).
- Earlier expertise gained in a social enterprise improvement function.
- Earlier expertise of cross-border and cross-community work.
- Expertise gained working in a ‘good relations’ or ‘peace improvement’ context.
- Expertise gained working within the space of ‘group regeneration’ or a associated subject.
- A versatile strategy to working in keeping with the event wants of a voluntary group.
To use for the function
To use please submit a CV and Cowl letter by e mail to
Clearly define your suitability for the function.
Apply by the deadline and time as referenced.
Emptiness: Rathmullan the Manner Ahead seeks Venture Co-ordinator was final modified: Could 2nd, 2023 by