Magee is a fifth era Irish household enterprise with greater than 150 years of expertise in designing, weaving and tailoring material and clothes in Donegal. The Magee Group operates throughout manufacturing, wholesale, retail and e-commerce.
The corporate needs to recruit an skilled Accounts Assistant, whose foremost goal is to supply
correct accounting figures to strict deadlines to help with the environment friendly operating of the Group.
The place will likely be primarily based on the firm’s base at New Row, Donegal City, Co Donegal.
Key tasks embrace:
• Month-to-month reconciliations and month-end preparation together with Accounts Payable,
Accounts Receivables, Financial institution Reconciliation and Intercompany Administration.
• Month-to-month P&L expense opinions and evaluation.
• Each day cashflow administration.
• Help within the preparation of Administration Accounts and 12 months finish accounts for the annual
• A minimal of three years’ expertise in an analogous position in a fast-paced trade.
• Glorious accuracy and a spotlight to element.
• team-player, additionally able to engaged on their very own initiative.
• Glorious written, verbal and communications expertise.
• Glorious working information of Excel and Sage and the flexibility to study in-Home programs
An Accounting Technician qualification can be a bonus however just isn’t important.
The time limit for this place is thirtieth June 2023. Please submit your cv to Gary Ward –
Please observe that we are going to solely be replying to shortlisted candidates.
Emptiness: Magee of Donegal require Accounts Assistant was final modified: June twentieth, 2023 by